Artificial Stone SAVETO
- اسم العلامة التجاريةSAVETO Artificial Stone
- بلد المنشامصر
SAVETO Artificial - Stone is high quality premixed colored finishing coat; to be applied on the prepared plastered surfaces.
SAVETO Artificial - Stone consists of precisely graded limestone maximum grain size 6.00 mm. and special additives to improve consistency, workability and adhesion to all types of substrates.
SAVETO Artificial – Stone is formulated to comply with BS EN 998 – 1.
The product is available in grey, white and other colors as per SAVETO Color Chart.
Available in 50 kg bags
- High quality control system for raw material selection and testing products.
- Exact mixing ratios (scales and weighing process) with controlled mixing method.
- Economic, fast and easy to use (mix & apply), only addition of water is required.
- Excellent bonding, crack free, high resistance to water and extreme weather conditions.
- Highly recommended in coastal area, due to its pureness and freeness of salts.
- Mix is applied manually (trowel).
- Stable colors against sun light & U.V.
Typically (10 – 25) mm
(2- 3) m2 / 10 mm thickness / 50 kg bag
Coverage rate is varying depending on the surface condition.
- Remove dust, oil, grease, loose materials & paints which may affect adhesion with the substrate.
- Moisten the surface with clean water before application.
- Put 10 - 11 liters of clean water in a suitable pot, and then add one bag of SAVETO Artificial Stone gradually and mix for 3 minutes using a mechanical mixer till the mixture is uniform and free of lumps.
- Let the composition stands for about 10 minutes and mix again.
- Apply the material with trowel and leveling with aluminum bar.
- The plaster must be cured by water spray once every 12 hours for minimum next 48 hours.
- Hammering can be done after 2 - 4 days.
- If the mortar in the pot starts to harden, do not add extra water; just remix till it turns back to the desired consistency.
- Tools and equipments shall be washed and cleaned with water directly after use.
- Fresh mortar can be removed with water, but once hardened only mechanical removal is possible.
12 months from the date of manufacture under proper shaded storage place away from moisture.