- اسم العلامة التجاريةSAVETO Putty SP 100
- بلد المنشامصر
- التعبئة والتغليفAvailable in 25 & 15 & 10 kg bags
SAVETO Putty SP 100 is a high quality smooth putty to be used internally and externally as a base, leveling and repairing coat prior to the painting & coating applications on all concrete surfaces, fair face concrete, plaster, ceilings and gypsum boards.
SAVETO putty SP 100 consists of selected crushed limestone maximum grain size 0.4 mm. and special additives to improve consistency, workability and adhesion to all types of substrates.
The product is available in white and other four standard colors.
Available in 25 & 15 & 10 kg bags
- High quality control system for raw material selection and testing products.
- Exact mixing ratios (scales and weighing process) with controlled mixing method.
- Economic, fast and easy to use (mix & apply), only addition of water is required.
- Excellent bonding, crack free, water resistant and high resistance to extreme weather conditions.
- It is suitable for dry and wet areas.
- Mix is applied either manually, or by spraying machine.
- Highly recommended prior most types of paintings and coatings.
- Stable colors against sun light& U.V.
Typically (0.5 – 3) mm
25 m2 /1.0 mm. thickness / 25 kg bag
Coverage rate is varying depending on the surface condition.
- Remove dust, oil, grease, loose materials & paints which may affect adhesion with the substrate.
- Moisten the surface with clean water before application.
- Put 9 - 10 liters of clean water in a suitable pot, then add one bag of SAVETO Putty SP 100 gradually and mix for 3 minutes using a mechanical mixer till the mixture is uniform and free of lumps.
- Let the composition stands for about 10 minutes and mix again.
- The product now is ready for application either manually, or by spraying machine.
- The putty must be cured by water spray once every 12 hours for minimum next 48 hours.
- If the mortar in the pot starts to harden, do not add extra water; just remix till it turns back to the desired consistency.
- Tools and equipments shall be washed and cleaned with water directly after use.
- Fresh mortar can be removed with water, but once hardened only mechanical removal is possible.
12 months from the date of manufacture under proper shaded storage place away from moisture.