- اسم العلامة التجاريةSAVETO Sand & Cement
- بلد المنشامصر
SAVETO Sand & Cement is a high quality cement-based premixed plaster; it is used internally and externally as an ideal replacement for traditional sand-cement plaster on all types of block walls and all concrete surfaces.
SAVETO Sand & Cement serves as an ideal prior coat for application of putty and paints.
SAVETO Sand & Cement consists of selected graded sand maximum grain size 2.4 mm, and special additives to improve consistency, workability and adhesion to all types of substrates.
SAVETO Sand & Cement is formulated to comply with BS EN 998 – 1.
The product is available in grey.
Available in 50 kg bags
- High quality control system for raw material selection and testing products.
- Exact mixing ratios (scales and weighing process) with controlled mixing method.
- Economic, fast and easy to use (mix & apply), only addition of water is required.
- Excellent bonding, crack free, high resistance to water and extreme weather conditions.
- Highly recommended in coastal area, due to its pureness and freeness of salts.
- It is suitable for dry and wet areas, internally and externally.
- Mix is applied either manually (trowel), or by plastering machine (spraying).
- Compatible with most types of paintings and coating.
Typically (8 – 25) mm
(3 - 3.5) m2 / 10 mm. thickness / 50 kg bag
Coverage rate is varying depending on the surface condition.
- Remove dust, oil, grease, loose materials & paints which may affect adhesion with the substrate.
- Moisten the surface with clean water before application.
- Put 7 - 9 liters of clean water in a suitable pot, then add one bag of SAVETO Sand & Cement gradually and mix for 3 minutes using a mechanical mixer till the mixture is uniform and free of lumps.
- Let the composition stands for about 10 minutes and mix again.
- The product now is ready for application either manually (trowel), or by plastering machine (spraying).
- The plaster should be leveled using a straight bar.
- The plastered leveled surface should be finished by trowelling till desired smooth surface is achieved.
- For application on smooth concrete surfaces; use SAVETO Spatter Dash as a scratch coat prior to application of SAVETO Sand & Cement.
- The plaster must be cured by water spray once every 12 hours for minimum next 48 hours.
- If the mortar in the pot starts to harden, do not add extra water; just remix till it turns back to the desired consistency.
- Tools and equipments shall be washed and cleaned with water directly after use.
- Fresh mortar can be removed with water, but once hardened only mechanical removal is possible.
12 months from the date of manufacture under proper shaded storage place away from moisture.