- اسم العلامة التجارية Saveto Bond
- بلد المنشامصر
SAVETO Bond is used as follows:
- As an admixture to improve consistency, adhesion and curing of plasters, cement and sand screeds, renders, mortars and cementitious grouts, etc.
- As a bonding agent to be sprayed or brushed on the substrate to improve bonding of plasters, patching compounds, renders, mortars and joint tape fixing, etc.
- Improve bonding, impact, abrasion, flexural and tensile strengths of plasters, patching compounds, renders, mortars and screeds, etc.
- Economic, saves time and labors.
- Ensures brighter long lasting color to architectural finish plasters.
- Improve hydration and curing.
- Protect against shrinkage cracks, checking and crashing.
- Ideal admixture for sand-cement plasters.
Available in 20 Liter and 4 Liter pails
As an Admixture:
- Dilute 1 part of SAVETO Bond with 7 parts of clean water (1:7) and mix thoroughly.
- Add premixed sand-cement plaster, mortar, or other dry material to the admixture gradually and mix for 3 minutes using a mechanical mixer till the mixture is uniform and free of lumps.
As a bonding
- Dilute 1 part of SAVETO Bond with 3 parts of clean water (1:3) and mix thoroughly.
- Apply plaster, screed, render, joint tape, etc. to the substrate while bonding agent is still wet.
- Best results can be achieved when bonding agent is applied by pump spray at a rate of 15 m2 / liter. It can be also applied by brush.
- If bonding agent is allowed to dry its bonding properties are greatly affected.
SAVETO Bond is highly concentrated so mixing too much bond with cement, sand and
concrete screeds will lead to a stiff, hard to work, fast drying mix.
12 months from the date of manufacture under proper shaded storage place away from moisture.