Spatter Dash SAVETO
- اسم العلامة التجاريةSAVETO Spatter Dash
- بلد المنشامصر
SAVETO Spatter Dash is a high quality cement-based water resistant premixed mortar, it can be used as follows:-
SAVETO Spatter Dash (grey) is a high quality scratch coat beneath the plaster on all concrete surfaces and block walls. It acts as a strong layer between the substrate and the plaster.
SAVETO Spatter Dash (color) is a high quality scratch coat used as a final coat on plaster and on all concrete surfaces.
SAVETO Spatter Dash consists of selected graded sand of maximum grain size 2.4 mm, and special additives to improve consistency, workability and adhesion to all types of substrates.
The product is available in grey, white and other colors as per SAVETO Color Chart.
Available in 50 kg bags
- High quality control system for raw material selection and testing products.
- Exact mixing ratios (scales and weighing process) with controlled mixing method.
- Economic, fast and easy to use (mix & apply), only addition of water is required.
- Excellent bonding, crack free, high resistance to water and extreme weather conditions.
- Highly recommended in coastal area, due to its pureness and freeness of salts.
- It is suitable for use internally and externally.
- Stable colors against sun light & U.V.
- Mix is applied either manually or by conventional machine.
Typically (3 – 5) mm
(7 – 8) m2 / 4 mm, thickness / 50 kg bag
Coverage rate is varying depending on the surface condition.
- Remove dust, oil, grease, loose materials & paints which may affect adhesion with the substrate.
- Moisten the surface with clean water before application.
- Put 9 - 10 liters of clean water in a suitable pot, then add one bag of SAVETO Spatter Dash gradually and mix for 3 minutes using a mechanical mixer till the mixture is uniform and free of lumps.
- Let the composition stands for about 10 minutes and mix again.
- The product now is ready for application either manually or by conventional machine.
- For applying on fare face concrete one liter of SAVETO Bond Pure should be added with water to 50 kg bag.
- The plaster must be cured by water spray once every 12 hours for minimum next 48 hours.
- If the mortar in the pot starts to harden, do not add extra water; just remix till it turns back to the desired consistency.
- Tools and equipments shall be washed and cleaned with water directly after use.
- Fresh mortar can be removed with water, but once hardened only mechanical removal is possible.
12 months from the date of manufacture under proper shaded storage place away from moisture