|اسم العلامة التجارية||SAVETO Crack Filler|
SAVETO Crack Filler is high quality filler material for filling static cracks, holes and leveling uneven surfaces on concrete and plasters.
SAVETO Crack Filler consists of precisely graded crushed limestone maximum grain size 0.3 mm. and special additives to improve consistency, workability and adhesion to all types of substrates.
The product is available in white and other four standard colors.
Available in 25 kg bags and 2 kg cartoon box
- High quality control system for raw material selection and testing products.
- Exact mixing ratios (scales and weighing process) with controlled mixing method.
- Economic, fast and easy to use (mix & apply), only addition of water is required.
- Excellent bonding, crack free, high resistance to water and extreme weather conditions.
- It is suitable for dry and wet areas, internally and externally.
- Filling cracks up to 3 mm.
- Remove dust, oil, grease, loose materials & paints which may affect adhesion with the substrate.
- Moisten the surface with clean water before application.
- Put 8 - 9 liters of clean water in a suitable pot, then add one bag of SAVETO Crack Filler gradually and mix for 3 minutes using a mechanical mixer till the mixture is uniform and free of lumps.
- Let the composition stand for about 10 minutes and mix again.
- The product now is ready for application by pressing it inside the crack in a diagonal direction using any flat metal or plastic tool.
- For cracks more than 3 mm (wide cracks), add 1.0 liter of SAVETO Bond to the water when mixing and use joint tape after filling the crack.
- The plaster must be cured by water spray once every 12 hours for minimum next 48 hours.
- If the mortar in the pot starts to harden, do not add extra water; just remix till it turns back to the desired consistency.
- Tools and equipments shall be washed and cleaned with water directly after use.
- Fresh mortar can be removed with water, but once hardened only mechanical removal is possible.
12 months from the date of manufacture under proper shaded storage place away from moisture.