Finish WR SAVETO
|اسم العلامة التجارية||SAVETO Finish WR|
SAVETO Finish WR is a high quality premixed smooth plaster coat to be used internally and externally as follows:
- Base , leveling and repairing coat prior to the painting & coating applications on all concrete surfaces, fair face concrete, plaster, ceilings and gypsum boards.
- Finishing colored coat on all concrete surfaces, fair face concrete, plaster, ceilings and gypsum boards.
SAVETO Finish WR consists of selected crushed limestone maximum grain size 0.4 mm. and special additives to improve consistency, workability and adhesion to all types of substrates.
SAVETO Finish WR is formulated to comply with BS EN 998 – 1.
The product is available in grey, white and other colors as per SAVETO Color Chart.
Available in 25 kg bags
- High quality control system for raw material selection and testing products.
- Exact mixing ratios (scales and weighing process) with controlled mixing method.
- Economic, fast and easy to use (mix & apply), only addition of water is required.
- Excellent bonding, crack free, high resistance to water and extreme weather conditions.
- Mix is applied either manually, or by spraying machine.
- Highly recommended prior most types of paintings and coatings when it is used as a leveling coat.
- Giving a high quality of finishing coats with different grades of textures.
- Stable colors against sun light& U.V.
Typically (0.5 – 3) mm
25 m2 / 1.0 mm thickness / 25 kg bag
Coverage rate is varying depending on the surface condition.
- Remove dust, oil, grease, loose materials & paints which may affect adhesion with the substrate.
- Moisten the surface with clean water before application.
- Put 8 - 9 liters of clean water in a suitable pot + 0.5-1.0 liter of SAVETO Bond Pure, then add one bag of SAVETO Finish WR gradually and mix for 3 minutes using a mechanical mixer till the mixture is uniform and free of lumps.
- Let the composition stand for about 10 minutes and mix again.
- The product now is ready for application either manually, or by spraying machine.
- Different grades of texture surfaces can be obtained when using an appropriate nozzle of the spraying machine of different spraying distance.
- Slightly more water can be added to get a fine texture.
- The plaster must be cured by water spray once every 12 hours for minimum next 48 hours.
- If the mortar in the pot starts to harden, do not add extra water; just remix till it turns back to the desired consistency.
- Tools and equipments shall be washed and cleaned with water directly after use.
- Fresh mortar can be removed with water, but once hardened only mechanical removal is possible.
12 months from the date of manufacture under proper shaded storage place away from moisture.