|اسم العلامة التجارية||SAVETO Marble Fix|
|حالة المواد||Dry mixture|
SAVETO Marble Fix is high quality cement based premixed dry set mortar for fixing porous and non-porous marble and mosaic tiles on all concrete surfaces, fair face concrete, plaster, block walls, glazed and non-glazed marble and mosaic tiles, all types of cement putties
SAVETO Marble Fix consists of selected crushed limestone mixed with graded sand maximum grain size 1.2 mm. and special additives to improve consistency, workability and adhesion to all types of substrates.
SAVETO Marble Fix is formulated to comply with ANSI 118.1 and European standards EN 12004.
The product is available in white color.
Available in 25 & 20 kg bags
- High quality control system for raw material selection and testing products.
- Exact mixing ratios (scales and weighing process) with controlled mixing method.
- Economic, fast and easy to use (mix & apply), only additional of water is required.
- Excellent bonding, crack free, high resistance to water and extreme weather conditions.
- It is suitable for dry and wet areas, internally and externally.
- Can be used on marble, mosaic and ceramic tiles.
- Non shrinkage mortar.
Typically (3 – 10) mm
Depending on type and size of marble and mosaic tiles and quality of surface
(5 – 6) m2 / 3 mm. thickness / 20 kg bag
Coverage rate is varying depending on the surface condition.
- Remove dust, oil, grease, loose materials & paints which may affect adhesion with the substrate.
- Moisten the surface with clean water before application.
- Put 6 - 7 liters of clean water in a suitable pot, and then add one bag of SAVETO Marble Fix gradually and mix for 3 minutes using a mechanical mixer till the mixture is uniform and free of lumps.
- Let the composition stands for about 10 minutes and mix again.
- The product now is ready for application manually (trowel).
- The joints between tiles can be filled with SAVETO Grout.
- If the mortar in the pot starts to harden, do not add extra water; just remix till it turns back to the desired consistency.
- Tools and equipments shall be washed and cleaned with water directly after use.
- Fresh mortar can be removed with water, but once hardened only mechanical removal is possible.
12 months from the date of manufacture under proper shaded storage place away from moisture.