Smooth Render SAVETO
|اسم العلامة التجارية||SAVETO Smooth Render|
SAVETO Smooth Render is a high quality premixed colored smooth finishing coat; to be applied on the plastered surfaces.
SAVETO Smooth Render consists of selected crushed limestone mixed with graded sand maximum grain size 0.8mm. and special additives to improve consistency, workability and adhesion to all types of substrates.
SAVETO Smooth Render is formulated to comply with BS EN 998 – 1.
The product is available in grey, white and other colors as per SAVETO Color Chart.
Available in 50 kg bags
- High quality control system for raw material selection and testing products.
- Exact mixing ratios (scales and weighing process) with controlled mixing method.
- Economic, fast and easy to use (mix & apply), only addition of water is required.
- Excellent bonding, crack free, high resistance to water and extreme weather conditions.
- Highly recommended in coastal area, due to its pureness and freeness of salts.
- Mix is applied either manually (trowel), or by plastering machine (spraying).
- It is suitable for dry and wet areas, internally and externally.
- Stable colors against sun light & U.V.
Typically (2 – 5) mm
(20 – 22) m2 / 2.0 mm thickness / 50 kg bag
Coverage rate is varying depending on the surface condition.
- Remove dust, oil, grease, loose materials & paints which may affect adhesion with the substrate.
- Moisten the surface with clean water before application.
- Put 10 - 11 liters of clean water in a suitable pot, then add one bag of SAVETO Smooth Render gradually and mix for 3 minutes using a mechanical mixer till the mixture is uniform and free of lumps.
- Let the composition stands for about 10 minutes and mix again.
- The product now is ready for application either manually (trowel) or by plastering machine (spraying).
- The render must be cured by water spray once every 12 hours for minimum next 48 hours.
- If the mortar in the pot starts to harden, do not add extra water; just remix till it turns back to the desired consistency.
- Tools and equipments shall be washed and cleaned with water directly after use.
- Fresh mortar can be removed with water, but once hardened only mechanical removal is possible.
12 months from the date of manufacture under proper shaded storage place away from moisture.